Friday 22 February 2013

Swipe writing instead of typing

So I've just worked out how to do swipe writing on my phone (Samsung SIII).

It is one of those things that seems completely mad until you actually try it and realise how intuitive it is and how quick it is compared to tapping individual keys.

Apparently it also begins to learn what you were trying to type even when you swipe the wrong way.

It is one of those things that becomes completely normal overnight then you struggle to remember what life was like before.

I'm still learning the ropes but so far so good.

Technology rocks. But as always it took someone to show me in person before I gave it a go.

If you have a Samsung you should seriously give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. It's not only on Samsung any more. In fact I first encountered it on a nokia, and have been evangelical about it ever since. Htc have it though I do think Samsung currently have it best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I showed someone else today (an iphone owner), she did that excited yelp thing you do when you do it for the first time. It's the future :)

      Delete