Sunday 3 March 2013

A post from 36,000 feet

I'm just about to get stuck into my third film of the flight. Argo and Skyfall duly dispatched.

I've decided to go for a feel good movie next which is slightly dangerous. I have a habit of getting a little emotional on flights. Put it down to the air pressure or something. In fact scratch that it is nothing to do with air pressure. It has everything to do with how sentimental I am.

Anyway I'll return to this topic in due course. The adverts have finished and the flick has commenced. Laters.

Part two
Ok I'm back. Film three was Ok. Easy watching. No lumps in throat so that was handy as it's a day time flight and the guy next to me doesn't look the type that would appreciate a blubbering wimp like me sobbing to some chick flick.

Flying around the globe definitely gets me thinking. It almost hurts my head how connected we are yet living such very different lives from continent to continent. I read a crazy fact on twitter earlier:

"If we could shrink the earths population to a village of 100 people, the ratio would be: 57 Asians, 21 Europeans, 14 Americans & 8 Africans."

So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment